Gina K Designs November Monthly Mix Challenge

 

    Hey! This is my first blog post. 

        I wanted to share my creations for Gina K Designs' monthly challenge. This month the theme is a shaker card or a card with embellishments. 😃 I created a shaker card and a card with embellishments. 

    I used the Winter Foliage Kit to create both cards.



#LayeringStencil with a 3D raised center

Challenge Entries: 




#ShakerCard 



    Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you find inspiration in my holiday cards. --Ashley


#ginakdesigns #monthlychallenge #holidaycards #firstblogpost #November #embellishments #stencilchallenge #happylittlestampers


Simply be who you are, no one is perfect. --Sangeeta Rana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew November Challenge

Gina K. Designs December Challenge